Lets join hands & go green for our Planet Earth
CESA20 AIMS TO
The International Conference on Clean Energy, Systems and Smart Applications (CESA’20), will be held from 09-10 July 2020, in the DoubleTree by Hilton Cambridge Belfry, Cambridge City, England, United Kingdom. Presents the best of current systems research and practice, emphasizing innovation and quantified experience. CESA’20 intends to emerge as the foremost world-wide gathering of academics, researchers, scientists, top research think tanks and industry technology developers from worldwide
- Presenting certified oral communications
- Publication of your abstract and/or your extended abstracts in the Conference proceedings
- Submitting your extended paper to one of our journals
- Hear from experts and meet new people in your field
- Develop new collaborations, applications, and products of the mentioned fields
- It will be a Socializing Events during the conference, we will make sure to enjoy!
- Additional information will be announced later.
Who Should Attend?
- Students, Drs and Profs.
- Researchers, Developers
- Technologists, Scientists and Engineers
- Companies and/or institutions to present their innovations, products and research results
- Research think tanks
- Industry technology developers
- Energy-efficient companies
- Anyone who is interested in energy systems