1.Call For Speakers
Interested in speaking at CESA’20 International Conference on Clean Energy, Systems and Smart Applications? You’re in the right place. We are always looking to be at the forefront of the industry with the highest quality content. We begin reviewing submissions and notifying speakers during the months leading up to an event, so don’t wait until the last minute to submit
Good luck and we hope to see you at CESA’20 Conference soon!
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS REGISTRATION:
Registration cost for keynote speaker is:
- 700 Euro (Including Hotel Accommodation for two nights and Conference Package
- 550 Euro (Including Conference Package and earn 250 Euro as a Voucher, can use this Voucher only for the registration of your colleague as Student, Not Student, Listener, or Keynote Speaker, and all virtual categories)
For example, let’s say you registered as a keynote speaker for 550 Euro and you have an accepted paper for your student at our conference, in this case your student will enjoy a discount which is equal to: 250 Euro, The registration cost for a student is equal to 370 Euro, in this case your student will pay only 120 Euro!
To Submit a Speaker Proposal:
- Review the conference theme, Description and topics for the CESA’20 conference. If your area related to a specific topic and does not included in our list, Please contact us in order to update our topics with yours.
- Use the Keynote Speaker Template to submit a proposal that is relevant to the topic described
- The official speaking proposal submission deadline for the International Conference on Clean Energy, Systems and Smart Applications is February 25, 2020. However, CESA’20 is pleased to accept proposals anytime, even before we issue a Call for Speakers, or after the deadline has passed. Please note, after the deadline, as the CESA’20 Committee will get underway with speaker proposal selection, the earlier proposals are submitted, the higher the probability it will have of being accepted by the Committee.
- If you will be coordinating participation on behalf of a Speaker, please provide all your contact information in addition to that of the Speaker.
- You will be contacted if your proposal is accepted.
- Should you have any questions about the status of your proposal, please contact us.
- Please submit a keynote speaker proposal (Template) via our online submission system